Sunday, April 10, 2011

Road Trip Day 3

Woke up this morning to blue sky and sunshine. A big contrast from yesterday. Here's what my car looked like at 6:30am.






Odometer at the start of the day.


I was looking forward to driving over the continental divide today, maybe at other crossing its a bigger deal, but on the 40 there's this sign and a small souvenir store.


About 15 miles west of Albuquerque there was this neat looking bridge that was once part of Route 66.



Downtown Albuquerque reminds me of my sister Maggie's doggie Hanna.






More downtown. I could understand 15 or 20 but 18?


Kokopelli


Since the Albuquerque Isotopes were playing Maggie and I swung by the stadium. Cool entrance.





My new best friend Orbit.





Some other friends were also there.




A neat baseball sculpture.


Family time. My nephews Daniel and Zander.


I can't believe how tall Zan is now. He's probably close to 6'.

Here's Maggie with Hanna and the boys.


Here I am with Hanna and the boys.


I feel so tiny now.

Just us girls.


The Big River








Tonight's resting place




My room.






Tomorrow begins the journey home.

No comments: